Cast Mini Articulating Loaders for Sale
Wellbuilt is the official partner of Cast equipment in the American Midwest and is proud to provide comprehensive sale, rental and repair services. Our exclusive partnership with Top Notch equipment allows us to meet every need related to Cast Group equipment. We view each of our customers as partners and are dedicated to servicing your business with all the Cast industrial equipment you need now and in the future.
The 30 and 800 Series Mini Articulating Loaders
The 30 and 800 Series CastLoaders were designed as versatile and lightweight solutions for the crowded articulating loader market. With the 30 and 800 Series, you get a cost-effective multifunctional piece of equipment that provides exceptional service in every industry, including construction, agriculture, landscaping or municipal.
The 30 Series is a cab-forward articulated loader that pivots on the cabin’s front instead of the back. These models feature a standard four-wheel drive hydrostatic transmission and come outfitted with wide traction tires. Every machine in the 30 Series has a standard telescopic boom and exceptional ergonomics. The CastLoader 30 series also features an accessible Rigid Pipe System (RPS) for easy maintenance and high wear and tear resistance.
The 800 Series loaders represent the cab-rear version of the Cast articulated loader. In a cab-rear loader, the front forks pivot while the operator cab remains in the same orientation. Each machine in the CastLoader 800 Series features a hydrostatic transmission, telescopic boom and a multifunction joystick for maximum control. For dependable navigation, the 800 Series is equipped with four-wheel drive and wide tires for maximum grip.
Both the 30 and 800 Series Cast wheel loaders can be customized with heated cabins, safety gates and different function joysticks. CastLoader models can be outfitted with various wheel traction levels and are compatible with attachments such as augers, sand spreaders, pallet forks and four-in-one buckets.
Cast Wheel Loader Models for Sale From Wellbuilt
Wellbuilt Equipment has knowledgeable technicians and staff who can help you find the right CastLoader 30 or 80 Series to rise to your job site’s challenges. Should your machine ever need attention, we’ll service your mini articulated loader so you can get back to business as soon as possible. Each Cast loader is available with additional features such as specialized tires, counterweight options, joysticks and more. Depending on the job, these machines can be outfitted with numerous attachments, including pallet forks, log grabbers, bale grabbers and buckets.
CastLoader 30 Series
The CastLoader 30 Series is a forward-cab loader that comes in multiple configurations. Each boasts a lifting capacity of 2,094 pounds and varying horsepower levels and boom heights so you can match your machine to your needs.
- 23T: A loader with a 23-horsepower engine and a boom height of 115.9 inches. The engine is a reliable Kubota D902 with an easy-to-service hydrostatic transmission. The 23T can go as fast as 7.43 mph and features an easy-to-use four-function joystick.
- 28T: This loader has a 25-horsepower engine and a boom height of 115.9 inches. The 28T is powered by a Kubota D1105 engine with hydrostatic transmission and reaches speeds of 7.64 mph. It features an ergonomic four-function joystick and cabin for maximum comfort.
- 33TLX: An articulated loader with a 30-horsepower engine and a boom height of 117.3 in. It is powered by a powerful Kubota D1305 engine. The 33TLX is one of the fastest models at 9.94 mph and is controlled by a 10-function joystick.
- 33TLX Carbon: The 33 TLX Carbon has the same specifications as the 33TLX with a carbon appearance, ergonomic 10-function joystick and a heated comfort seat. Its carbon-look appearance makes its exterior more rugged and durable than its competitors. The dual-speed 33TLX Carbon can achieve up to 13.7 mph.
CastLoader 800 Series
Cast 800 Series mini articulating loaders have a cab-rear configuration and boast a boom height of 117.3 inches. These models offer several power levels and hydraulic capacities.
- 820D: An articulated loader with a lifting capacity of 1,653 pounds and a Kubota D722 engine offering 20 horsepower. This model includes a five-function joystick and rides at up to 7.46 mph.
- 825D: The 825D mini-loader has a 1,874-pound lifting capacity and a 25-horsepower Kubota D1105 engine. The 825D runs at speeds of 7.46 mph is controlled with a five-function joystick.
- 830D: An articulated loader with a 2,094-pound lifting capacity and a Kubota D1305 engine generating 25 horsepower. The 830D is one of the faster models available with speeds of 9.94 mph and has a 10-function joystick.
- 830D Carbon: This model possesses the same specs as the 830D along with an ergonomic 10-function joystick, carbon-look appearance, comfortable heated seats and advanced safety features. Its carbon finish increases its durability and makes its exterior more resilient to environmental factors.
Both 30 Series and 80 Series machines may be available with additional features. Please reach out to discuss our Cast loader prices and options with one of our team members.
Advantages and Uses of Compact Articulated Loaders
Cast compact articulated loaders have the advantage of being light and small enough to fit onto most job sites while still being powerful enough to handle challenging jobs in sectors such as agriculture, construction and landscaping. They can accept numerous attachments for performing tasks in these industries:
- Agriculture: Cast articulated loaders are compatible with attachments including augers, bale clamps, rotary tillers, seed drills and more.
- Construction: For the construction sector, a CastLoader can be outfitted with work tools like excavators, concrete mixers, rotary brushes and trenchers.
- Landscaping: Ideal for small to medium landscaping projects, Cast mini-loaders work with lawnmowers, hedge trimmers, augers and rotary tillers.
Learn More About Cast Loaders for Sale From Wellbuilt Equipment
For more than 30 years, Wellbuilt Equipment has provided our customers with high-quality, versatile and durable equipment. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to help you choose which CastLoader model is right for your project, and we’ll service your equipment if it ever needs care. To learn more about Wellbuilt Equipment or inquire about our CastLoader prices, call us at 1-800-833-3748 or contact us online today.