No matter what you call a boom lift — cherry picker, man lift, basket crane — you can’t deny how crucial this piece of equipment is for completing projects in a timely, safe and efficient manner. When you need the best selection of boom lifts, look no further than the ones for rent at Wellbuilt Equipment.
Our boom lifts are available from renowned manufacturers like Genie and JLG. These brands are best known for their durability, flexibility and specially engineered products to streamline your daily operations. By working with Wellbuilt Equipment, you can know you’re always receiving the best value, services and customized boom lift solutions to meet your specific industry and project requirements.
At Wellbuilt Equipment, we’ve worked with a large number of different industries, always ensuring effective boom lift rental, purchase and reconditioning services that exceed expectations. These industries and workers include, among others:
- Cleaning companies
- Exterior painters
- Construction and renovation businesses
- Landscaping professionals
- Industrial and warehousing facilities
The Best Selection of Boom Lifts Only at Wellbuilt Equipment
Whether you’re performing exterior maintenance, trimming trees or building something, you need quality, versatile aerial lift products to complete your tasks efficiently and properly. The best solution for reaching new heights is with an exceptional boom lift. At Wellbuilt Equipment, we offer a variety of Genie boom lifts for rent for business owners throughout the greater Chicago area. Find several sizes and heights ranging from 20 to 150 feet and able to reliably lift and lower light or heavy loads — as well as your team — safely and securely.
Choosing the Right Boom Lift Rental for Any Job
For effective and efficient job sites, you need to rent the proper types of equipment, and these machines need to be tailored to meet your exact project specifications. When you come to Wellbuilt Equipment for all of your Genie boom lift rental needs, we’ll work closely with you to find boom lift machinery that gets your job done right. Important factors that determine which type of boom lift you should rent include:
- Mast height: To get to all of the areas you need, consider the maximum height you need to reach and find a boom lift that can accommodate the goal.
- Maneuverability: Boom lifts are a practical and efficient addition to any job site, but only if you get a size that best accommodates your workable space — ensures your boom lift can easily fit around other pieces of equipment, being able to adequately turn and move freely.
- Power requirements: Consider every type of item you’ll use the boom lift for — large equipment, personnel, and all materials. Make sure to rent a lift that can adequately handle all of your expected loads in one trip.
- Fuel type: Boom lifts are available in diesel and electric options. Think about whether you need the extra push of a diesel-powered boom lift or if you want to cut project costs by using electric equipment.
- Tires: If you’re working on a rough surface or uneven construction space, make sure to find a boom lift rental with large-diameter tires to easily maneuver in any environment.
Trust Wellbuilt Equipment for All of Your Boom Lift Rental Needs Throughout the Chicago Area
When you need effective and high-quality boom and aerial rental equipment, trust the proven expertise and products only available at Wellbuilt Equipment. Since 1987, we’ve been dedicated to offering dependable and durable solutions to business owners throughout the Chicago area. Learn more about our Genie boom lifts today by calling us at 800-833-3748.